It's back! Salisbury's largest, longest established and MOST FAVOURITE wedding show returns to the City Hall (next to Salisbury Playhouse) on Sunday 8th March. We're hugely busy behind the scenes planning for what's gearing up to be another AWESOME wedding show - don't miss it!
Now in its 12th year, it's the show that both local couples and suppliers love the most - always eagerly anticipated, it's an awesome day out for all your family and friends.
Featuring only the finest, industry-leading, and many award-winning wedding professionals from right across Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset, and offering inspiration-galore, this is where wedding planning's made easy and where wedding planning is FUN!
You, your family and friends will enjoy :
- meeting 50-60 awesome wedding experts – the best in the biz!
- free fizz, canapés and chocolates
- free food tasters
- all-day live entertainment
- choreographed catwalk show
- live demos
- Cupper Joe pop-up coffee shop
- Charter 1227 free pop-up canape bar
- Charter 1227 pop-up BBQ kitchen (outside)
- NJAC pop-up gin, cocktail, wine, prosecco bar
- exclusive show offers
- exclusive on-the-day competitions
- free prize draws
- free bridal mags
- goody bags (for the first 150 couples)
- ... and much, MUCH more!
Over the last 12 years, we've built an excellent reputation for organising some of the very best wedding shows in the region. Everyone knows this wedding show is the only wedding show you need to visit to tick EVERYTHING off your wedding-planning to do list.
Your Sundays are precious - spend this one wisely and be sure to jump out of bed and head on down to Salisbury City Hall where you'll leave feeling inspired and wedding-ready!
Invest in your wedding to ensure you book only the VERY BEST suppliers! | Admission is just £2.50pp on the door (accompanied under 16s, free)